Monday, August 23, 2010

Set your mind for success

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." ~Marianne Williamson

How long have you waited to be happy at work, to write a book, or bring home the income you deserve? Are you your own best support system or biggest diversion? Consider the cheetah which has no problem using its gift of speed. The bald eagle easily leverages its keen eye sight and ability to soar. Dolphins joyfully exert their playfulness. Imagine what is possible for humans with our unique gift of the mind if we focus on what serves us versus what holds us back. Discover four steps to set your mind for success.

  1. Know what is limiting you~ Let's investigate a mystery. What beliefs are at your core? Pay attention for one week to the self-limiting beliefs that show up. As a detective, be consciously aware. Keep a journal handy for notes.

    Beliefs can show up as a label you place upon yourself attached to an assumption such as Parent- there is only so much I can do or Owner- I can't count on anyone but myself. They can reveal themselves in negative statements such as “I can’t be…”, “I can’t do…”, “I’m not good enough”," I’m not smart enough," "I never complete anything," etc. Beliefs may be uncovered in an assumption such as “there’s not enough time”, “that’s too hard", or “he’ll say ‘no’ ”. Write down the beliefs you notice that restrain you from what you want.
  2. Get to the source of the diversion~ A good detective digs deeper. Whose voice is attached to the belief? How did this belief become attached to your life? Is it legitimate? Is it serving you? Or limiting you? Jot your notes. I have to warn you. We hesitate to go within because we subconsciously know what may be lurking at the source. Fear! Write down any fears you discover that are holding you back.
  3. Rewrite your limiting beliefs and fears with an unlimited confident statement~ Turn “I can’t” into “I am”, “that’s too hard” into “I know I can do this part”, “I don’t have enough time” into “I know what’s important and I do that first”, and “Parent- there’s only so much I can do” to "Parent- the world is my resource. I can do what I put my mind to". Reread your new attitude daily. Picture it as true. Feel it as real until it becomes part of who you are.
  4. Stand strong and respond~ Do not slack when it comes to eliminating self-limiting beliefs! When they show up, mount up. When you hear “you will never be…” respond with "says who? I determine my value.” When you think "you are going to make a fool of yourself" respond by saying "I will love myself for having the guts to try." And when you believe there is no time left for your dreams, drop what is not as important and stand up for who you are.

Are you willing to do what it takes to set your mind for success with unstoppable determination? Will you do the detective work to gain access to your unlimited capabilities? What I want for you is to break out of the bounds of limits and become your own best Success Coach… Starting Now! -Beth Tabak-

3 comments:

kristanto-wds said...

lama tak berkunjung dan bernostalgia bersamamu agi.... hehehehehe

Cannes luxury villa said...

Reread your new attitude daily. Picture it as true. Feel it as real until it becomes part of who you are.

Sealkazz said...

sobat, boleh request tukeran link gak??

link sobat sudah saya taruh di http://www.lifestyleofhealthy.com/2010/09/oke-jika-kalian-mau-bertukar-link.html

Dengan nama : Movies (Korea)

Tolong dilihat dulu ^_^

PS : sekalian follow blog kamu . . . .

Post a Comment